Thursday, June 30, 2016

Attachment 3



With permission of David R. Gunderson, we include the following book to our blog.   I will do a few increments at a time, as I have done with the Andrew Madsen and James Monsen histories.  I will also paste the pages over to David's own blog page: http://davidrgunderson.blogspot.com/

When there are attachments noted, I will provide a link.  I have also included the index, as it will show what is coming up down the road.  This book will be of interest to not only the Gunderson Family but also to the BrothersonEricksenPeel,   Madsen, Larsen and more.




Attachment 3 below:





The passenger list  that was presented to the New Orleans Customs Office  shows that they arrived safely, except for Anne Torine who had died on the 20th of January 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Thank you