Monday, September 24, 2018

Les Seely Family Photos

The 1st picture is my g.grand parents family: Standing L-R John Thomas- Jemmima- William Stewart- Gaybrella- George Ernest- sitting William Stewart 2nd- Elizabeth- Janett Myrick Seely-2nd pic. is My dad George C. John T. Seely- Edward Morris- Les- Robert B. Menzies- in front myself Les- Dee Menzies- Cork-3rd is my mom Priscilla Menzies Seely- and my dad George C. Seely. I do not know alot about my g. grand father or mother but they are the ones that helped raise my dad and his family because his mom took the baby and left the other kids, my dad was 2yrs. old. I do not know the story , I just know what my dad said.      Have a good day-----Les Seely








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This post could not be written any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this
page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.

Many thanks for sharing!