Monday, March 25, 2019

Dr. E. G. Mills Optometrist ~~~ Madsen and Madsen Beer Hall


Comments by Lee R. Christensen 
From some date prior to April 1933 the Madsens (from down Moroni way) operated the candy store corner State and Main. After Congress ruled 3.2 beer no longer acholic and as soon as Utah agreed the Madsen Bros buildt and opened a beer hall just north of the candy store. They were still there when I left Mt Pleasant with the National Guard April 1941. As an 18 year old in uniform I had no trouble getting a pint of suds. lee (Lee R. Christensen)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quite like reading through an article that will make men and women think.
Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog.
I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own site now ;)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for
a paid option? There are so many choices out
there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions?
Kudos!

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website.
Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog audience have complained about my blog not
operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about
my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!