Wednesday, March 25, 2020

We Love Your Comments~~~~~Recent Comments ~~~ Send us more and add your own submissions as well.



Thank you so much for all you do to assemble our records. We love you guys! Love your "kissing cousin" Bonnie Bailey on Henrik Erickson, Sr. Family Group Sheet Bonnie on 3/9/20

 Louise was my grandma's sister. Thanks for posting this. on INDIAN SPORT by Louise F. Seely reed russell on 2/27/20

 Very dramatic. on YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE ~~~ Submitted by Larry Staker Sandra Hansen on 2/9/20

 Yes, you may print the images. But please return any additional information please. on William and Sarah Olson Kathy Rigby Hafen on 1/18/20

 What a lovely story! We would really love to publish this story with it's images in our society members magazine here in Östra Blekinge Hembygdsförening, Sweden. The village Helgarum, Jämjö socken is in the area we cover, where William started his journey west. One of our members, related to William, found this page and I think he might have been in contact with you already. I just want to make sure it's OK for us to print the images. I'd be happy to hear from you! /Sara, editor, obhbygdeband@gmail.com on William and Sarah Olson Sara, Östra Blekinge Hembygdsförening on 1/13/20

Sorry, No year was given in the Hilda Madsen Longsdorf _"History of Mount Pleasant" on Mt. Pleasant's First Public Celebration of Christmas held at the First Presbyterian Church Kathy Rigby Hafen on 12/16/19

 Who has the original John Hafen Sketches? on John Hafen Sketches Anonymous on 12/15/19

 What year was this. on Mt. Pleasant's First Public Celebration of Christmas held at the First Presbyterian Church drj on 12/15/19

 Thank you for sharing these snippets of history about my Great Grandparents, Mamie Margaret Tidwell and Alma Zabriskie. Histories are sometimes very hard to find, and I appreciate the efforts of others to preserve these histories! Pat Bird Sagers on ALMA ZABRISKIE and MAMIE MARGARET TIDWELL ~~~ PIONEERS OF THE MONTH ~~~ January 2018 Pat on 12/7/19

 Kofford and the other guy were never apprehended. Not heard from again. Only speculation.
on Pioneer of the Month - December drj on 12/7/1

 thank you on THE CHRIST CHILD drj on 12/7/19 Hi there mates, pleasant article and pleasant urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these. on

SO MUCH MORE THAN TURKEY ~~~~ Submitted by Larry Staker

Anonymous on 11/28/19 I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many thanks on

NAMES OF MT. PLEASANT INDIAN WAR VETRANS WHO HAVE MADE APPLICATION FOR STATE MEDALS Anonymous on 11/2/19 I have learn some good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create any such magnificent informative web site. on

Hamilton Elementary 4th Grade ~~ Mina Hasler Teacher ~~~ from Boyden Files Anonymous on 10/30/19 hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate extra approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to unravel my problem. May be that is you! Looking forward to look you. on Orange Seely Home In Mt. Pleasant ~~~ by Sarah Rasmussen Anderson

 Anonymous on 10/29/19 Hi there colleagues, its enormous post regarding education and completely explained, keep it up all the time. on Orange Seely Home In Mt. Pleasant ~~~ by Sarah Rasmussen Anderson Anonymous on 10/29/19 Hi colleagues, its enormous piece of writing on the topic of culture and entirely explained, keep it up all the time. on

FROM our Obituary Files ~~~ Johnson, Anderson, Rosenlof, Madsen,Neilson, Coates Anonymous on 10/28/19 Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! on Mt. Pleasant Photos From Our Archives Anonymous on 10/27/19

 Wow, wonderful blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The entire glance of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content! on Mt. Pleasant Photos From Our Archives Anonymous on 10/27/19

 Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after looking at a few of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often! on F2 Tornado bypasses Manti, Utah Temple Anonymous on 10/24/19

 Somebody necessarily help to make significantly posts I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular publish incredible. Magnificent activity! on F2 Tornado bypasses Manti, Utah Temple Anonymous on 10/24/19

 Remarkable! Its genuinely awesome article, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article. on Fourth of July Breakfast ~~~ David L. Peterson Anonymous on 10/22/19 Good article. I am dealing with many of these issues as well.. on

HOW TO GET RID OF OLD PEOPLE ~~~ Submitted by Larry Staker Anonymous on 10/20/19 It's in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. on

HOW TO GET RID OF OLD PEOPLE ~~~ Submitted by Larry Staker Anonymous on 10/20/19 I was very happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new information on your website. on

 HOW TO GET RID OF OLD PEOPLE ~~~ Submitted by Larry Staker Anonymous on 10/20/19 Hi there! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work? I am brand new to running a blog however I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou! 


No comments: