Saturday, August 29, 2020

Shepherd Family Photos and Some Unknown

Yes, I do have more photos, unfortunately the remainder from my great-grandmother's book we don't know who the people are but they are delightful images. I think some of them are her Dalley relatives. I do not live in Mt. Pleasant, the Jerry Shepherd there I believe is the son of Uncle Levoir Shepherd, a brother to my grandfather.

I have somewhere an old brochure of Mount Pleasant that I found in Salina, I believe it is from the 1940s or 1950s that has interesting images in it, I don't know if you have that or not. I also have a copy of a letter written by John L. Ivie from Mount Pleasant during the Black Hawk War. I am just so slow in finding and archiving things.

Jerry


Unknown Shepherds 

~~~~~

 Unknown Image 

~~~~~~

 
 Unknown Baby

 ~~~~~~~~

Moses Andrew Shepherd 

No comments: