Thursday, July 30, 2026

SOMEBODY'S BIRTHDAY

 


SANPITCH SWIFT HEADED FOR SALT LAKE CITY 



 When someone asks me if I was born and raised in Mt. Pleasant, I have to tell them NO!

But I wish I had been born in wonderful Mt. Pleasant.  It was the Doctor's orders.

My mother had to take the Sanpitch Swift to Salt Lake City to have me because she had RH-negative blood.  

I was born at the old Saint Mark's Hospital at 7:07, weighing in at 7 lbs. 7ounces, and on the 7th month of 1947. 

Some Rigby Baby in 1947
My Birthday Party 1952
I'm not sure my memory of all is very good, but here we'll try:
Back Row l to r: Unknown, Tammy Frandsen (hiding behind), Darlene Frandsen, Dennis Cloward, Doyce Coates, unknown, Kathleen Burnside, Me,  Virginia Allred, Gary Larsen
Second Row  l to r: Dorothy Frandsen, unknown, unknown, Tommy Larsen, Donny Larsen
Front and Center:  unknown
Possible unknowns:  Ted Burnside, Scott Frandsen, Gary Brown, Wally Frandsen



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following photos are where I grew up.
My parents were able to purchase this home from Charley Rambo early in their married life.
My father was able to fix it.  He studied
carpentry at Utah State Agricultural College.

No comments: