Sunday, August 28, 2011

From Ancestry.com


PHOTO CORNER
Contributed by Bonnie
I love this photo of my great-grandfather, Nathaniel Hale Cobb, in his store in Portland, Maine. I don‘t know the exact date that it was taken as I still have a lot of research to do, but it was sometime between 1900 and 1920 based on what I do know. I also don‘t know yet if the woman in the photo was related. I love the information about the era that this photo provides and it gives me a lot of things to add to my task list.



TOP





Reprint Policy

We encourage the circulation of The Weekly Discovery via non–profit newsletters and lists providing that you credit the author, include any copyright information (Copyright 2011, Ancestry.com), and cite The Weekly Discovery as the source, so that others can learn about our free newsletter as well.

No comments: