Sunday, October 7, 2018

Journey of Faith ~ Interactions With The Indians ~~ David R. Gunderson, author




With permission of David R. Gunderson, we include the following book to our blog.   I will do a few increments at a time, as I have done with the Andrew Madsen and James Monsen histories.  I will also paste the pages over to David's own blog page: http://davidrgunderson.blogspot.com/
This book will be of interest to not only the Gunderson Family but also to the BrothersonEricksenPeel,   Madsen, Larsen and more.






Interaction 1Interaction 2Interaction 3Interaction 4Interaction 5Interaction 6Interaction 7Interaction 8Interaction 9Interaction 10Interaction 11

TO BE CONTINUED.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post!
It's the little changes that make the greatest changes. Thanks
a lot for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you
by mistake, while I was looking on Google
for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to
say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it
and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.

Anonymous said...

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you
get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you
prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much
lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and
wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your
weblog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing in your feed and I'm hoping you write again soon!

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am actually pleassant to
read all at single place.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.