Thursday, October 4, 2018

Les Seely Photos from the Philippines in 1957

Kathy: these are pictures when we were in the Philippines in 1957; we were building bridges, roads, and put in large culverts and retaining walls lot of hard work but we thought it was fun. 1- Ken Larsen and me,2- opening a "C" time to eat, 3- one of the bridges, 4- Ken Larsen- Reed Syndergaard, 5- I found a horse to have a ride,(Japan)  6- friend from Iowa, me and Ken,  will send more some other time. Thanks for putting ones I send on the page. I check it everyday and remember the younger years.
                           Les Seely

Ken Larsen and Les Seely

Opening a "C" Time to eat. 

One of the bridges 

Ken Larsen, Reed Syndergaard 

Les on a horse in Japan 

A Friend from Iowa, Les Seely and Ken Larsen 

No comments: