Relic Home and Blacksmith Shop

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lets Help Chris Identify These Lund Folks !!!

This is Chris Boat, descendant of C.N. Lund's brother Hans Lund. I

have finally obtained a copy of C.N. Lund's journals and I was looking
through the pictures in the back of the book and realized I could name
quite a few people from my Great-Grandmother Emma Lund's box of
photographs from Mt. Pleasant. Some of these names may be wrong so I
was wondering if you could put these up on the blog in the hopes that
some of C.N. Lund's descendants could tell if I am correct on these
names? Thanks for your time and as always, thanks for the wonderful
blog!

Chris Boat










4 comments:

Enigma said...

Thank you for the "John Wayne" photo of Chris Lund. I was unable to positively identify him in my photos! I am so excited! Is this Jr or Sr? I may also have a photo of the girl in the next photo down (on the left) I need to look!

Enigma said...

The "John Wayne" man in the hat by process of elimination and from a photo I have of him by an old Ford as a grown man he must be Christian Lund Sr.

Enigma said...

I did locate the other photo I have with the two young ladies a bit older. It has an additional young woman and two boys. Possibly a sibling photo?
Contact me at kari1432@gmail.com if you are interested.

Chris Boat said...

The "John Wayne" photo says Cris Lund JR. on the back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Genealogy Quote



"In all of us there is a hunger, marrow-deep, to know our heritage - to know who we are and where we have come from."



~Alex Haley




L.D.S. Temple

L.D.S. Temple
Manti Temple