February 1906, the North Sanpete Bank was incorporated with a capital stock of $50,000.00. W. D. Candland, president; A. J. Aagard, vice president; and H. C. Beaumann, cashier. They were installed in their new building on the north side of Main Street, midway between State and First West.
July 15, 1931, the Mt. Pleasant Commercial and Savings Bank closed its doors, and July 20th, the North Sanpete Bank failed to open.
Mt. Pleasant History, Longsdorf pp203-204