Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brandi Shelley ~ Our Youngest and Cutest Board Member


The picture I had taken of Brandi on Pioneer Day did not do her justice.  So, I share with you her photo from her own blogsite: http://brandsfam.blogspot.com/2011/03/pioneer-day.html


I am on the Mt. Pleasant Pioneer Assoc Board, so I get to help with this every year.  It turned out very nice this year.  Usually all of the board member dress up as pioneers with clothes of the past.  This year I was given my
Grandma Brotherson's hat.  It was so fun to wear it and participate with the others.  I also wore her earrings, but you can't see them in this picture.  I am so proud to have such an awesome heritage.  I love my family with all my heart,  including those who have passed on.  I love family history and finding things out about my ancestors.  Some think I'm weird, but.....I always knew that ~~ LOL

No comments: