Friday, April 29, 2011

My GGGG Grandfather: Moses Martin Sanders


Last year at this time we visited the grave site of Amanda Armstrong Fausett in Arizona.
This past month while on a weekend visit to St. George we visited the grave site of her husband
Moses Martin Sanders.  
I don't know what it is with me that I have to find these markers, but I feel that
a trip isn't worth the trip unless its a genealogical hunt of some kind.
I am proud of my heritage and love these people for
all they represent as Strong Stalwart Pioneers to
Utah and the Inter-mountain west.
Mormon Pioneers Who gave so much so that I could have the blessings that I have now.


Moses Martin came to St. George to help build the St. George Temple.

My GGG Grandmother was Emma

You can find more of the history of Moses Martin and Amanda here

No comments: