Relic Home and Blacksmith Shop

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Our Cute Little Tudy

The above photo was sent to me by Tudy Barentsen Standlee because of an old house that stood in the background.  I cut out the house, cropped the photo down to just Tudy.
Just because I thought the picture of Tudy was just as I imagined her back in the "olden days".  Ha, ha, ha.... Oh, But isn't she soooo... cute.  Tudy is our Organizer Extraordinaire at the Relic Home.  I don't know what we ever did without her.  She also has her own page at:  http://tudystandlee.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Genealogy Quote



"In all of us there is a hunger, marrow-deep, to know our heritage - to know who we are and where we have come from."



~Alex Haley




L.D.S. Temple

L.D.S. Temple
Manti Temple